Anna's Blog:o)-

I have two favorite topics. One is about people and places. I really want to learn about the Eiffel Tower and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I want to learn about these because I want to visit Italy and France. I alredy know that the Leaning Tower of Pisa was built strait up instead of leaning.

My other favorite topic is animals. I like this topic because I like to see what kind of animals do different things and I don't know all about them. I already know that some animals hybernate, like owls. I mostly want to read about adventures animals have been on.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 03:18 PM • comment • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

http://www.widgipedia.com/widgets/OT1/iDraw_13181.widget Hi I'm Anna. I love to sing, dance, an act. I am the youngest of 4. My oldest brother is at NC State. I like to compete in dance competitions and watch T.V. I also like to read.