-

My Battery
This is a blog about my lightbulb and my motor in science. Me and my partner charged our battery for 3 mins it was still dead! Then we charged it for another 3 mins. Then we hooked it up to the lightbulb and it worked.

The charger gives the battery more energy so it would work.

After we left the battery conected to the lightbulb we left it running. And it died.

Now im doing the motor.

We charged the battery for 3 mins and we hooked it up to the motor and left it running. After we left the it running the battery was drained!! We also put colored tape on the spinny part.

You need more energy to power up the motor. And the light was to light up.

You have a battery charger you plug it in to the energy socket and the energy from the socket goes all the way to the charger that shoots energy power into the battery. And then it all happens a again.

I hope you enjoyed my story about my battery. :)

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 03:17 PM • comment (2) • Reads 58 • see all articles