Our batteries had to be charged 2 times because Our batteries were really really dead and they were still really dead after we charged them 3 times so are experiment didn't really work so we didn't get to do the motor.
Article posted March 22, 2012 at 03:07 PM • comment (3) • Reads 81 • Return to Blog List

I was just telling people that OUR team could not do the motor assignment and that we charged are batteries and they didn't work that's all and thank u for commenting I will fix my blog
Posted April 30, 2012 at 02:59 PM by • saishad
Ok so, all you really said was "are batteries were really dead so we could not do the experiment" (it is not are it is OUR) Anyways...you should have tried to get some data from someone else. I also think you should blog more because you only have like 1 or 2 blogs
Posted April 30, 2012 at 02:20 PM by • G.K
Umm is this your only blog assignment or is it not loading on my computer?? anyway,about your post, you didnt explain very much.is this the blog assignment or just saying this is what happened??
Posted April 30, 2012 at 02:02 PM by • ~Ally