Copyright (c) 2014 by shelbyan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
shelbyan -- Blogmeister

8th gr - Per 4

by shelbyan

Batteries
When we charged the battery we hook it up to the light.we waited 3 minutes there was no sigh of electrical energy. Then we charged it again and hooked it up to the motor it started up for 5 minutes and 32 seconds.
Article posted March 22, 2012 at 03:06 PM • comment (2) • Reads 37 • Return to Blog List

Are team did put it in a flash light but the flash light was broken so it would not work
Posted May 18, 2012 at 01:06 PM by • shelbya
I think you have good information about the battery but could you add more? It would be helpfull if you add your results (also, did u put it in a flashlight if so how long did it stay lit, or did you hook it up to a lightbulb or something else) I'd like to know more about what happened.

and off the topic;.......THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT :D !! haven't been getting some lately
Posted May 1, 2012 at 07:46 PM by • the now; HYPER_CHAAANNN!!!!