8th grade Awsomeness

Well, first you insert the battery into the charger and you plug it in and electrical energy goes into the battery and turns into stored chemical energy. Then when you hook the battery up to the light as it runs through the wires it becomes electrical energy again and as it enters the light it becomes light energy and heat energy. When you hook it up to the motor it does the same thing except it turns into mechanical energy instead of light and heat energy.
Article posted March 22, 2012 at 03:01 PM • comment (2) • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

NICE!!!!!
Posted May 8, 2012 at 02:17 PM by • peytonh
I think that this an over all great blog post. It was easy to understand what was going on because you described what was happening(changing the kinds of energy)as you went through the steps. The part that I thought was best was when you compared the light bulb and the motor.
Posted May 8, 2012 at 02:15 PM by • marcusa