LEIF'S VERY AMAZING EPICLY EPIC BLOG OF EPICNESS! THATS RIGHT! YOUR ON MY EPIC BLOG! YEAH, YOU READ RIGHT!! YAY! YES! HORRAY! JOY! HAPPY! GREAT! WONDERFUL! OH YEAH! PIE! YEEEHA! WOOOHOO!-

EKIL OD I NOITCIF-NON NON-FICTION I DO LIKE

I'm interested in spacecraft. My favorite is SpaceShipTwo, the flagship of Virgin Galatic. I like this topic because they are bringning us closer to the future, and I like SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! I know that the first maned spaceship was Vistok 1, the ball like space craft that went up into orbit, with Gigarin inside. The first reusible spacecraft to be made was the Enterprise, the shuttle that never went into space, but was operational(it was a prototype). You can see it in the DC. The first Shuttle to go into space is no longer with us, it tragicly failed on its last voyage. You can go into SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE to, on SpaceShipTwo, for the low price of $200,000!  

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 02:26 PM • comment • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

LEIF'S VERY AMAZING BLOG! HE HAS TWO CATS, LIKES PLAYING MINECRAFT, AND LIKES WRITING IN CAPS! I SAY!