Conditions of Use
Building a Battery
In this Blog entry you will lean how we made in class.
You will need...
1. a pair of goggles (safety first)
2. 1 blotter paper strip
3. 1 zinc strip
4. 1 copper strip
5. a clear plastic container
6. 1 grian of wheat lightbulb with wire leads
7. copper sulfate soulution
8. paper towels
1. lay copper on blotter paperon one side and zinc on the other
2.keep together tie a rubber band at the bottom
3. bend the zinc and copper strips
4. attach the lightbulb with the wires
5. soak in half a cup of copper sulfate solution
6. put it on the paper towel
then after that the light bulb lits up.
Article posted March 22, 2012 at 02:07 PM •
comment (3) • Reads 5077
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
i totally agree about your steps and you did a good job explaining everything,good job overall.
Comment Posted on April 10, 2012 at 09:25 AM by
i like how you explained every step and i agree to your steps so good job.i liked how you made a good entry.
Comment Posted on April 9, 2012 at 02:03 PM by
nice but dont u meen on step 1
lay copper on bolth paper on one side and zic on the other side
did u have luck on making a batterie i didnt
Comment Posted on April 9, 2012 at 02:00 PM by
About the Blogger
src="http://petswf.bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/swf/cat" width="250" height="300" quality="high" bgcolor="ffffff" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="cn=jade&an=matthew&clr=0x191719" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
adopt your own virtual pet!