Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues

We made a lunch! Are lunch contained Fiji water, whole wheat bread, protein filling chicken,lettuce, and an apple. The reason we made a lunch was to see how far are food came from to us in chimicum. All of the driving miles from the produce came for
Was a total of over 42 THOUSEND air and road miles!! That's a ton of miles and money for a simple bottle of water and bread, apple, chicken, and lettuce.
Article posted March 22, 2012 at 01:25 PM • comment • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez