My time at odyssey(:

We made a lunch! Are lunch contained Fiji water, whole wheat bread, protein filling chicken,lettuce, and an apple. The reason we made a lunch was to see how far are food came from to us in chimicum. All of the driving miles from the produce came for
Was a total of over 42 THOUSEND air and road miles!! That's a ton of miles and money for a simple bottle of water and bread, apple, chicken, and lettuce.
Article posted March 22, 2012 at 01:25 PM • comment • Reads 73 • Return to Blog List

I had a great time at odyssey!! The hikes arnt that bad if you have someone to walk with. The food there was okay I mean I ate it so I guess it was good except for the chillie😝 it was bad!! Like really bad, I was burping it up the whole time I was there... It was so bad... The cabins where nice! Well except we only had one heater that worked but oh well it was great😄