All hail the king of Awesomeness, (Trey Fletcher). If you want to be awesome you must be my slave or watch iTrey on Youtube.com to be awesome. But if you don't, then you are not awesome like the awewome king. PS. All awesome people Roll In The Deep

MUSIC Nonfiction

I will telling you guys about Adele. Adele is a alto singer. That means that she is in the middle because she can go high and she can go low with her amazing voice. She is pop singer. I like pop music alot . She really connects with me and my voice poeple say. Alot of poeple just call Adele but her real name is Adele Laurie Blue Adkins. She was born in London, United Kingdom. She went to school at BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology. Adele birth date is May 05, 1988. The woman with the amazing voice is only 24. Only child of Penny Adkins. Her mother only 18 when she had Adele. Adele's height is 5'9" (1.75 m). Adele hemorrhged vocal cord. She underwent surgery in November 7, 2011. Adele is a soul and jazz singer. Adel is a huge fan of Etta James and Ella Fitzrgerald.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 09:39 AM • comment • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

Hey guys Trey I am going to tell you guys somethings about me here we go. My favorite superstars are Nicki Minaj, and Justin Bieber. Most people call me Man GaGa because I am addicted to lady Gaga. Do you like Lady GaGa? I think she is inspring because can sing really good. She has wierd outfits thats why I like her. I have lots of friends. My brother Weslye Saunders plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. I think they are the best NFL team. Do you think they are the best NFL team created. I am part French and American. That's because my gradmother is from Paris, it is a beautiful place to live. I can play alot of instument some of the are Trumpet, flute, spoons, tumbone, lute drums, violin, harp, recorder, piano, saxaphone, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, voilin, bass, trumpet, harmonica, drums, trumbone, clarinet,recorder, tuba, banjo, triangle, bongo, kongo, gong,flute, tambrine, maracas,and french horn.