LIVE LAUGH LOVE-

I will telling you guys about Adele. Adele is a alto singer. That means that she is in the middle because she can go high and she can go low with her amazing voice. She is pop singer. I like pop music alot . She really connects with me and my voice poeple say. Alot of poeple just call Adele but her real name is Adele Laurie Blue Adkins. She was born in London, United Kingdom. She went to school at BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology. Adele birth date is May 05, 1988. The woman with the amazing voice is only 24. Only child of Penny Adkins. Her mother only 18 when she had Adele. Adele's height is 5'9" (1.75 m). Adele hemorrhged vocal cord. She underwent surgery in November 7, 2011. Adele is a soul and jazz singer. Adel is a huge fan of Etta James and Ella Fitzrgerald.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 09:39 AM • comment • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

Live today like there's no tomorrow. Laugh hard and often. Love who you are!