All About Evie-

sci fi book 05/15/12
hairbrush 04/25/12
nonfiction 03/26/12
Tapioca 03/15/12
my thoughts 02/29/12
my favorite peom 02/10/12
my wonder 01/30/12
my wonder 01/23/12
Germany 01/10/12
My book 12/13/11
My smart assignment 11/16/11
smart 10/20/11
Colorado 10/11/11
My Book 09/29/11
All aboot Evie 09/12/11

My favorite non-fiction topics are ocelots. I'm really intrested in ocelots cause I got to visit the zoo and see one. I'm also feel very sad for ocelots scientest think these bigcats may die out before I get to college. Another reason I like learning about ocelots is there beautiful coat patterns. I already know that ocelots look like very large house cats with stripes and spots all over. Ocelots live near dry areas they usually eat small mammals in their habitat. One reason these cats are so endangered is their beautiful coat patterns. There are many plaes that try to help ocelots one is the local Carnivore Preservation Trust I hope that people can help save ocelots instead of killing them.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 08:19 AM • comment • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

My name ia Evie I am in fith grade. I really am looking forward to this year. I five dogs. My favoirt food is watermelon and my favoir animal is a monker. I cant wait to blog this year. BYE !