Copyright (c) 2014 by CandyGirl Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CandyGirl -- Blogmeister

CandyGirl

We are Mr. Brune's 5th Grade at Mamaroneck Avenue School in Mamaroneck, NY, USA!

by CandyGirl teacher: MAS 5B 2011 - 2012

Black Holes!

If you ever plan to go to space one day, remember there are Black Holes every where and you can get trapped in them forever.

Have you ever thought how a black hole is made? Well, it is made out of dying stars. When a star dies, it is when all of the fuel goes down and it explodes, but scientists say it can also be made out of billions of pieces of dust and matter that get together out of the galaxy.

Do you know the strength of a black hole? It can trap light, and it can never come out. It is like a big vacuum cleaner in space!

Did you know how big it can get? Very big! It can go to 5ft, 10ft, 1mile, 100 miles, etc.

Do you know what happens next? It gets smaller, and smaller and smaller and it disappears.

So remember, if one day you go to space and see an exploding star, try not to get near it because if you do, it is a black hole and you can never get out of it… EVER!

Image1
Article posted March 22, 2012 at 08:08 AM • comment • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

Subscribe with Bloglines
i-Prints 05/11
Miro 05/11
Final Pioneer Diary Entry 05/10
Poetry 04/24
Inquiry 03/25
Return to the Moon 03/11
Literary Essay 01/12
Self Portraits 10/21
Sculpture 12/02
Revision 11/22
School Report 10/31
Personal Narrative 10/26
A True Story From Your Life 10/21
Independent Writing 10/21