This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

Blog # 9 06/01/12
05/10/12
The white Screen 05/08/12
Brand names and ads!!!! 05/08/12
04/12/12
Explaining and supporting ideas 03/15/12
03/01/12
03/01/12
02/23/12
Text Blog 02/16/12

I tnink that it is very important to use and learn proper language in our daily lives. We can learn proper language from the reasorces avalible for us like school, books, T.V., internet and listening to the radio. In the diffrent places that we visit, we will have to use the proper langauge that they are using so you will have to learn it. If we use proper langauge in our daily lives, people will think that we are very well educated.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 07:08 AM • comment (1) • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

I agree Nazifa that English is very important to speak and write in daily lives because if u don't know english you even can't work outside. This is a good idea to learn English by reading books, watching T.v., going to school to learn how to use correct English Grammer. My opinion is that read a book louldly to your kids in daily day because you will improve by speaking english well.
Posted May 10, 2012 at 11:49 AM by • Supria C