Copyright (c) 2014 by Laura Knox Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Laura Knox -- Blogmeister

Kinderblog!-

Ms. Knox's Kindergartners

Welcome to our Kindergarten Class Blog! The purpose of this blog is to provide a way for kindergartners to publish some of their work, and to allow them to communicate with others in a way that is meaningful and valuable. You will find a variety of writing projects, computer projects, responses to books we've read, and photographs of our experiences. Please support these young students by posting encouraging comments. Students’ individual blog pages can be accessed by clicking on "Kindergarten 2011-12" on the right side of this page, and then on students' initials. To post a comment of your own, click on the word "comment" below an article or posting. Thank you for visiting our blog!

by Laura Knox

Starfall.com
Spelling City
Funbrain
PBS Kids
Portrait Illustration Maker
Unique
NIE Rocks! Sue Lindlauf- Newspapers in Education
Awesome Authors- Ms.Knox's Summer School Class Blog
Benettonplay Flipbooks
Wordle

We've been talking about what reading and writing would be like without adjectives and adverbs, to create pictures in the minds of readers. Without these special words, the kids could not have described the wonderful monsters they created with the Kid Pix Deluxe program. Please check out these monsters and the kids' descriptions on their individual pages!
Article posted March 21, 2012 at 11:25 PM • comment • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List

Kindergarten 2010-11
Kindergarten 2011-12