Anna's Blog:o)-

I actually have two nonfiction topics that I really like. Those topics are food specficly fruits and animals specificly a hippo. I'm intrested in these topics because I'd like to know more about hippos because they're my favorite animal. I'd also like to learn about fruits because soccer season is here and I'm going to try to eat healthier. I already know that fruits are really healthy for people and animals and all fruits have seeds. I also know hippos can be dangerous. But I would like to know more about these topics.

Article posted March 20, 2012 at 06:30 PM • comment • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List

http://www.widgipedia.com/widgets/OT1/iDraw_13181.widget Hi I'm Anna. I love to sing, dance, an act. I am the youngest of 4. My oldest brother is at NC State. I like to compete in dance competitions and watch T.V. I also like to read.