After I saw this movie I was really shocked. I was disappointed that all those people stood in the crowd and did what everybody else was doing. The students didn't even think for a second hey what if I was Ernest Green. No, all the students did was make everything worse. There were some people in the movie that stood up for Ernest Green and his friends, I was really proud of those people. I don't think I could have done what Ernest Green and his friends did, I am a very sensative person, so taking all those comments would probably bring me down. Today things have changed very much. Everybody excepts eachother no matter what race. Some people still discriminate certain people like who's wearing the latest trends or who's the smartest, but we can work on that.
Article posted March 20, 2012 at 06:16 PM • comment • Reads 86 • Return to Blog List