Me!!!!!-

Something that I like talking about that's nonfiction is one of my favorite animals the cheetah. I am interestead in this animal because it's super fast and strong and I love animals like that. I know that it has legs that strech really far to catch their pray. They also have brown spots.

Cheetahs are best known for their incredible speed, the cheetah being the fastest recorded mammal on land. Cheetahs do lack climbing abilities though meaning that the cheetah needs to use its super speed to its advantage. Cheetahs have been known to reach speeds of up to 75km and can accelerate from 0 to 60 faster  than most modern day cars, that's pretty much all I know.

Article posted March 20, 2012 at 08:35 AM • comment • Reads 45 • Return to Blog List

I'm Duncan and I am in Mr.Banks homeroom! soccer and lunch are my favorite subjects! I also like recess