Carolines page-

Nonfiction I like

A nonfiction topic that I like is animals. I like penguins and monkeys because they are my favorite animals. I know that penguins live in the South Pole and eat fish thier preditors are usually seal. I know that monkeys usually live in jungles and eat bananas. I also would like to learn about the coral reefs beacause I like the beach and I think sea animals are really cool. I know that most of the animals that live in the coral reefs have gills because they live under water but, the animals who breath in water usually stay close to surface to they can get air. Those are the nonfiction topics I like.

Article posted March 20, 2012 at 07:29 AM • comment • Reads 71 • Return to Blog List

I am Caroline and I like to dance, play soccer and hang out with friends and family.I am in Mrs.Berkman's class and I love Voyager.