Ben's Blogmeister-

Mythology

I think that myology is cool. My favorite type of mythology is Greek Mythology, my second favorite is Egytion Mythology. Some gods that Ancient Greeeks belived in that I can name off the top of my head are Zeus, Hades, Piosedon, Athena, Meduesa and Hercules. I also know one of the stories about the Greek gods that Ancient Greeks belived and told was that Meduesa was once beautiful and good, but she was falling in love with Athena's brother, Hurculeas, and Athena was jeluos of all the attention Meduesa was getting, so Athena put an everlasting and unbrakeable spell on Meduesa. Meduesa wanted reveng, which drove her into evil. I would like to learn about more Greek gods and Egyption gods (and their names to). I do not belive in mythology, but I think it is an interesting topic.

Article posted March 20, 2012 at 07:19 AM • comment • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

I am going to tell you a little bit of what I do. Because I don't want to give it all away, anyways I love to play soccer and watch football.