Today at our whole school assembly Ms McLaren announced and presented our new school ambassador leaders with a badge and certificate.

The children had to apply and be interviewed by our Principal Mr Brell and our Deputy Principal Ms McLaren. The children's classroom teachers were also consulted.

Mr Brell also observed the children in classroom and in playground situations to see if they were demonstrating leadership potential.

About 8 Room 16 year 6 students applied to become Ambassadors. Unfortuately not everyone was accepted. However 3 very responsible year 6 students from Room 16 have been selected.

Congratulations to our Room 16 School Ambassador Leaders for 2012. They are Dionne, Rawinia and Zayar. We are very proud of you.
Article posted March 20, 2012 at 02:59 AM • comment (1) • Reads 338 • Return to Blog List

Dear Room 16,
I was delighted to receive your wonderful letters. Thank you for taking the time to write them. I also appreciate the photographs at the bottom of your individual letters. I think you are all very good looking! I also enjoyed reading your blog pages. I did not realise how very busy you all are! Room 16 are very busy people!
Yours sincerely,
Moana Dorset
Posted March 22, 2012 at 07:05 PM by • Moana Dorset