Copyright (c) 2014 by Nate Jurgens Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

John Paul II Communication Media 10 & 30

Vote for Nate on Twitter using #nate #drafted up to 5 times per day

by Nate Jurgens

No Links added yet!

In our exploration of client relationships the concept of payment for services is an important aspect of any business arrangement.
Watch the video below.

Comment on this video:
1.) Reflect on how you would handle a client that attempts to acquire work from you as cheaply as possible. Would you be comfortable negotiating prices that you believe are fair?
2.) What could you do to prepare yourself so as to not lose your profit margin?
3.) Additional comments?
Article posted March 19, 2012 at 09:43 PM • comment (1) • Reads 77 • Return to Blog List

1. First of all I would never agree to a deal that a client and I wouldnt be able to nogatiate a fair price. If they are trying to get my work dirt cheap I would be offended and easily turn the client down, and most likely never be in buisness with that client again.

2. I would make myself and my work look as professional as possible to show them I am not someone you could hire for some extra pocket change you got.
Posted March 26, 2012 at 09:15 AM by • Mr.Chainsaw

CM 10
CM 30
InfoPro 10/20/30

Nate Jurgens is a Communications Media teacher at John Paul II Collegiate in North Battleford, Saskatchewan

Wikispaces Locations of visitors to this page http://www.widgipedia.com/widgets/Abbys/Pacman_6472.widget