Copyright (c) 2014 by GeorgiaM788 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GeorgiaM788 -- Blogmeister

Math Maniac-

This blog is a place for fifth graders in Grand Forks, ND to share their thinking about math. The purpose of our blog is to communicate our learning through authentic interaction. We hope you will visit our page often and respond to our writing, thinking process, and problem solving.

by GeorgiaM788 teacher: Alice Smith

The fraction games were very fun. When I played level one on the adding fractions site I scored 10 but that was on relaxed mode. Then I played timed mode and I scored 19. I like timed mode better because it is more fun and challenging. I was not the best at the equivalent fractions site but I was not the worst. When I played the subtracting fractions site I went on level 2, relaxed mode and scored 60. Then I played timed timed mode and scored 126. I liked the subtracting fractions site the most.
Article posted March 19, 2012 at 09:54 AM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

Hi! I like math, reading, and social studies. My favorite color is light blue. I like to read and have fun! I have two friendly cats. Those are some things about me!