making batteries

we made a batterie out of a copper strip,a zinc strip,copper sulfate,blotter paper and a grain of wheat lightbulb and tape.we put the copper strip on one side of the blotter paper and the zinc strip on the other side then we taped one wire of the grain of wheat lightbulb to the copper strip and the other wire to the zinc strip.the we put the assemble in the copper sultfate and the grain of wheat lightbulb light even after we took it out of the copper sultfate but only for a few mins.but then we put the assemble back in the copper sultfate and it light up again.and that is how we build a batterie bye.

Article posted March 19, 2012 at 09:34 AM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

I think you should give a little more information. You could name the different parts of a battery that we learned in class. You could also explain how the energy goes in a complete circuit on the battery we made. But otherwise wonderful blog. Just take my advice please.
Posted May 1, 2012 at 03:05 PM by • kylieh