Copyright (c) 2014 by Ashley S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ashley S -- Blogmeister

-

by Ashley S teacher: Melanie Transue

March freewrite
Swimming. Family. Cook outs. During summer we get out of school. I think is better to be out of school during the summer. You won’t have to sit inside and do work when it’s hot out there. It’s warm outside that you can wear summer time clothes.
You can go to the pool and go swimming. You can get sun burn or tan from too much sun. You can hang with friends can do a lot of things. You can go to cook outs. You can party with friends. You can go the beach. Ride four wheelers if you have any.
I like to hang with friends and go swimming. Eat a lot of popsicles. Drink a lot of water and juice. During summer I like to play outside in the dark and play man hunt with friends. We visit a lot of family during summer that we don’t really see that much. When we go visit them we most likely go swimming. We always have family cook outs. We don’t really see them because where in school and the parents work. That is why I like summer.
Article posted March 19, 2012 at 09:33 AM • comment (3) • Reads 71 • Return to Blog List

I liked your blog. I also like to ride 4 wheelers and be outside alot.
Posted May 23, 2012 at 06:36 AM by • Richard
Ashley I really like this and you are right summer is very fun. Not only because there is no school but because we can hang out with friends and enjoy our self’s.
Posted May 9, 2012 at 08:53 AM by • Julia D
Ashley I really like your blog. I like summer to because I get to see my family that I never see really or unless we have cook outs.
Courtney B
Posted April 30, 2012 at 12:38 PM by • Courtney B