Copyright (c) 2014 by Gay Timpany Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gay Timpany -- Blogmeister

Terrific Tens-

Room 10

We are a class of Year 5 and 6 learners who will use this space to communicate, collaborate and reflect as we explore on our learning journey. Please leave a comment to encourage us on our way!

by Gay Timpany

Study Ladder
Sumdog
Spelling City

Malfroy School Athletics Day and Interschool Athletes from Room 16
Last Thursday we held our annual Athletics Day. All children aged 7 years up competed in Long Jump, High Jump, Shot Put, Vortex, 60m and 100m sprints and a tennis ball throw.

Room 16 had many athletes finishing in 1st, 2nd and 3rd places for their age group.

Congratulations to the following R16 athletes who have been selected to represent Malfroy School at the Rotorua Primary Schools Interschool Athletics day on Tuesday 27 March.

Seth will be competing in the 8 year old vortex, Long jump and Relay race.

Terina will be competing in the 8 year old Vortex.

Kiri will be competing in the 9 year old vortex and Long jump.

Zayar will be competing in the 10 year old Long jump and High jump.

Natalia will be competing in the 10 year old High jump.

Dionne will be competing in the 10 year old Shot put and relay race.

Well done athletes and all the very best for Interschool next week.
Article posted March 18, 2012 at 08:59 PM • comment • Reads 76 • Return to Blog List

Terrific Tens

I am learning to communicate globally. I am very excited about exploring. Locations of visitors to this page

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog