Create your own Animation

teacher: Julie Donegani

My March Break

My March break was great! I did lots of fun things all through the week. I will be telling you about the two main things I did during my break.

Play- dates                     

I had four play-dates in one week! Three with AgentC, and one play-date with another girl from school. They were all so much fun! At the play-dates, I did a few different fun things like: crafts, games, and play outside etc. One of the neat crafts I did was: make sock puppets. The puppets didn't turn out as me and my friend expected, but we had fun making them.

Outside                                                            

If you didn't go outside during the week, then you missed out on all of great wheather! I was out lots during the break doing lots of fun things under the boiling sun. I went to the park, rode my bike for the first time, and played in my yard at least every day. It feels like we have skipped Spring and gone straight to Summer.

Now that you have heard about two things I did during my March break, what did you do during yours?

Article posted March 18, 2012 at 03:59 PM • comment (1) • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

Hi Petlover! Your March break sounds awesome!! Did you like the 3 play-dates with me?! I really enjoyed them! And what I did on my march beak was had 3 play-dates with you,and played the rest of the time!! From, AgentC
Posted May 1, 2012 at 05:19 PM by • AgentC