Copyright (c) 2014 by Colton Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Colton -- Blogmeister

-

5th grade class learning with technology.

by Colton teacher: Nancy Crosby

Air mail
This blog is coming from approximately 39,014 feet in the air. We are currently at the speed of 547 miles per hour, above Jackson, Mississippi. Can you guess what I’m doing? Correct! I’m in an airplane on my way to fabulous Orlando, Florida. The reason why I can blog from way up here is that our airplane has wi-fi. We couldn’t use it the first half though because it was too bumpy to get my mom’s laptop out. And they wouldn’t let us get up out of our seats to go to the bathroom so I almost peed my pants. Whew – that was a close one! This is just about the coolest blog ever because I’m sending it from way up high in our atmosphere. I bet you don’t have a blog this cool, and you never will! Looking out the window I can see lots of cloud and tiny, tiny roads and farms. Anyways, have a great week and try not to miss me too much!
Article posted March 18, 2012 at 01:25 PM • comment (2) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

I'm not commenting on myself, but if I were, I would say that Colton's "air mail" blog is so much cooler than blogging from a bed. Yeah, Reece! By the way, I was comfortable. I was comfortable because there wasn't many people on the plane, so I was stretched out and laying down. And this comment is cooler than all of your comments because this one is coming from three and a half feet up. Yeah that's right, I'm blogging from my mom's bed! It's so warm when you put the blankets on, that you don't want to leave.And this comment shows that I love my mom because I'm blogging from her bed. Beat that Reece! Oh yeah, and good blogs Colton!
Posted May 30, 2012 at 07:28 AM by • Colton
This blog is coming from 2 feet off the ground I am on my bed. Ya top that I win. It's so much cooler than flying on a air plane to go to Orlando and riding on roler coasters. No It's not I am a failure. But at least I am comfortable. That's all that matters.
Posted March 27, 2012 at 08:14 PM by • Reece