Copyright (c) 2014 by CheeseFleas1 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CheeseFleas1 -- Blogmeister

-

A safe place to learn about ourselves and others through blogging.

by CheeseFleas1 teacher: Lisa Casey

I am truly grateful for so many things.. I don't know where to start! Here are three of the things I am grateful for!

1. I am grateful to live in such a safe community. Jamestown isn't only beautiful, but most everyone here is kind and helpful!

2. My family and friends have been with me my whole life. Well, some friends and family can only stay for a while, so I am grateful for the time I have with them!

3. I know people say it all the time, I am grateful for school... but do they mean it? I hope that everybody who has ever said these words actually realizes the opportunities we will have when we get older beacuse we've had a great education.

*4. I have one more thing to say!!!! I am truly and deeply thankful for all who protect me and my country. I know that isn't easy, so thank you for helping our country... really, thank you.

Article posted March 18, 2012 at 11:04 AM • comment (1) • Reads 129 • Return to Blog List

You are thankful for good stuff. I am thankful for the same stuff because if it was not for school we would not know anything.
Posted March 23, 2012 at 09:53 AM by • Shorty