Copyright (c) 2014 by PurpleRockStar Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
PurpleRockStar -- Blogmeister

PurpleRockStar

We are Mr. Brune's 5th Grade at Mamaroneck Avenue School in Mamaroneck, NY, USA!

by PurpleRockStar teacher: MAS 5B 2011 - 2012

Beuhler Press Release
We recently returned to the moon. The trip was a success! Our team worked challenger center and our mission was at the called,” Return to the Moon.

I was part of the remote team. My job responsibilities included testing rock samples and soil. Also I had to classify lunar rock samples. The most significant information I collected during the mission was the rock samples. It was important because it gave us more information about the moon’s surface. The part of my job that I found to be difficult was to find the perfect landing spot. You have to land the shuttle very carefully so that you are in the right place in the moon. Also picking up the materials in the glove box.

If I had the chance to fly again, I would change my job to data because it looks like an easier job than remote team.
Article posted March 17, 2012 at 02:23 PM • comment • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List

Subscribe with Bloglines
i-Prints 05/11
Miro 05/11
Final Pioneer Diary Entry 05/10
Poetry 04/24
Inquiry 03/25
Return to the Moon 03/11
Literary Essay 01/12
Self Portraits 10/21
Sculpture 12/02
Revision 11/22
School Report 10/31
Personal Narrative 10/26
A True Story From Your Life 10/21
Independent Writing 10/21