Ernest Green
My reaction to the story was an angry reaction. They are being discriminated just because of their race but on the inside they were just like the rest of the other students. I would have not gone to that school if people would do that to me. I definetly would not have had the courage to go back to that school after what they have done. Espesially not to fight back. In the present, things have changed a lot. Mostly everybody these days accepts who they are and who others are, not depending on their race. Two examples of discrimination going on today is usually people who are not very skinny and people that are special ed. People always makes fun of them but in reality they didn't ask to be like that. That's just who they are and we need to learn how to accept that.
Article posted March 17, 2012 at 01:00 PM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List