Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot-

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

Ernest Green
My reaction to the story was an angry reaction. They are being discriminated just because of their race but on the inside they were just like the rest of the other students. I would have not gone to that school if people would do that to me. I definetly would not have had the courage to go back to that school after what they have done. Espesially not to fight back. In the present, things have changed a lot. Mostly everybody these days accepts who they are and who others are, not depending on their race. Two examples of discrimination going on today is usually people who are not very skinny and people that are special ed. People always makes fun of them but in reality they didn't ask to be like that. That's just who they are and we need to learn how to accept that.
Article posted March 17, 2012 at 01:00 PM • comment • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

Green 13-14
Orange 13-14
Purple 13-14
Red 13-14
Yellow 13-14

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather