I thought the movie was interesting to see from their eyes what happened. I just like most people knew that stuff happened and that it was pretty bad, but I had not ever seen a movie presentation of what happened from their perspective. In their position, I think I would have done pretty much the same thing as them. I don’t know what I would have done differently. I think I would have gone either way for the courage to go on and not fight. I wouldn’t have wanted to be at that school alone but with others I think I probably could have had that courage. I think things have changed a little bit because of the fact that we are not as segregated as we once were but there is still segregation in similar and different ways. We don't really segregate againt other races as much but we still segregate people who don't like certain things, or look bad, or go about things differently.

Article posted March 16, 2012 at 04:05 PM • comment • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List