Copyright (c) 2015 by Erich Reitenbach Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

Buxton and Hollis Elementary
-

Students in grades 2-5 are scheduled for regular computer technology instruction. Classroom teachers attend these computer classes with their students. A technology integrator will co-teach the class with the classroom teacher on an every-other week basis. On the week that the integrator is not there, teachers bring their students to the computer lab in order to continue ongoing work.
In order for the computer technology instruction to be most effective, teachers work together with the technology integrator to plan curricular projects that will enhance students’ academic learning while simultaneously reinforcing key technology skills.

by Erich Reitenbach

Gears by mrsblunda, made at DoInk.com
Article posted March 16, 2012 at 03:34 PM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List