teacher: Maria Anderson and Chera Miller

A leprechaun is a Irish fairy. Plus, it is a Irish elf. They are very tricky, so be careful and watch out. If you find one you will get a pot of gold. They love making shoes. Did you know they live on their own?

I'm going to try to catch a leprechaun. What I will do first is I'll get a box and string. Next I'll put green decorations all over it. I will lift up the box and the string will hold it up. When the leprechaun comes it will get trapped in my trap. Finally, I will check if the leprechaun came.

Once I catch him, he will give me three wishes. One wish will be to be healthy forever. Another wish will be to have more money. The last thing I want is my brother back! I hope I can catch a leprechaun.

What will I do with my pot of gold? First, I would give to charity. Plus, I'll give some to my family. Finally, I will buy a big pillow. It was fun planning to catch a leprechaun.

Article posted March 16, 2012 at 11:16 AM • comment • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List