teacher: Maria Anderson and Chera Miller

Leprechauns
Leprechauns are magic! Leprechauns are Irish fairies. Leprechauns do lots of tricky jokes. Leprechauns make pairs of dress shoes.

If I tried to catch a Leprechaun I would make a trap. It would have a rainbow and gold that is chocolate. I would use a big hat and put everything in it. Then I would build a ladder for it. Finally I would put it out to catch a leprechaun.

When I catch a leprechaun I would get three wishes. I would wish for a nicer brother because mine is mean. My next wish would be for world peace so no one would fight. My last wish would be for me to make it into the NHL. That's all I would wish for.

If I had the leprechaun's gold I would show it to everyone. Then I would sell some. I would get $1000 for every 10 pieces. Then I would give one piece each to my friends for free. Then I would spend the gold.

I hope I catch an old leprechaun because they are slow and have lots of gold.
Article posted March 16, 2012 at 10:56 AM • comment • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List