Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

I thought that the whole segregation thing was not fair. If I was in the position that Ernest Green and his friends were in I would have probably had the courage to go to the "white" school and stand up for my race. I would have the courage to continue on and fight for what is right. I would have probably stand up for myself and not get bullied as much and they did. I would try to make friends with the nice people.
Things have changed alot in the world, but there is still racism today. Every public school now accepts people to join no matter what race or color they are. Poeple in the world are also getting picked on because of how rich or poor they are and how they look or how smart they are.
Article posted March 16, 2012 at 09:52 AM • comment • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather