Copyright (c) 2014 by Rob Jacklin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rob Jacklin -- Blogmeister

Mr. Jacklin's Class Blogs

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Rob Jacklin

St. John Wikispaces
Blog Tag Generator
Mr. Jacklin's Professional Blog
Mrs. Slaven's Class Blogs
Mrs. Rumsey's 3rd Grade
Creative Writing Prompts

"Going Viral"

Have you ever heard the phrase, "Going Viral?" In the video the right, Kevin Allocca talks about what factors
make a YouTube video "go viral." After watching the video, please write a blog article using Classblogmeister addressing the ideas below.

1. Identify the characteristics Mr. Allocca talks about in the video that cause a video to go viral.

2. Think about a message that you think the world needs to hear about. What kind of video could you make about the message?

3. Which viral video characteristic would you try employ to make sure that you video got seen by the maximum amount of people possible?

As your writing your article, take a moment and make sure that all of your sentences are complete. Make sure that all of the conventions of good writing are followed (good grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc).

DO NOT PUBLISH the blog right away! Let it stay a draft. We will revisit your writing next class.

Article posted March 16, 2012 at 08:30 AM • comment • Reads 116 • Return to Blog List

5th Grade
6th Grade
7th Grade

It is a joy to be a teacher and technology coordinator. I love the marriage of the two and the beautiful music that they make. I have been teaching for 10 years, with this my 1st year at St. John. I am blessed to have a lovely wife, Jennifer and two daughters, Rachel and Sarah. Locations of visitors to this page