Copyright (c) 2014 by teddybearluv2 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
teddybearluv2 -- Blogmeister

The Luv of Teddybears

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by teddybearluv2 teacher: Rob Jacklin

Well, first of the world totally needs to know about Christainity. It's an amazing religon, for my opinion. The Lord created us in His own image. He was a loving and gracious God, but we turned our backs on Him. He wanted us back so He sent His Son down to the earth to bring His people back to Him. He did that by dying on the cross. He forgave all of our sins and we can have eternal life with Him in heaven.

Article posted March 16, 2012 at 07:56 AM • comment • Reads 67 • Return to Blog List

I am teddybearluv2. I like to play basketball, volleyball, and soccer. My favorite color is PINK! I hate poems! Listening and writing! I just hate them! My friend taught me how to speak Pig Latin. I love to listen to music and hangout with my friends.