Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

I definitely admire The Little Rock Nine. I cannot believe that they had the courage to stand up to the people that hated them, and make a difference in the way that people thought of them, and how they thought about themselves. I do not think that I would have had the courage to do what they did. I do think that there is racism in the world still, but things are looking up. I believe that people who are really different are discriminated today. The way people look or talk seems to create a thought about that person in people’s heads before they even meet that person. Even people with disabilities are discriminated, which is really sad. People  who are different should learn to love their uniqueness, and other people should tolerate them.

Article posted March 15, 2012 at 03:53 PM • comment • Reads 77 • Return to Blog List

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather