Kelsey's Blog-

SciFi book 05/27/12
Invention 04/27/12
Non Fiction 03/29/12
QWERTY 03/05/12
My Thoughts on Poetry 02/22/12
Flint 02/17/12
Wonder 02/03/12
Holland Tradions 01/11/12
Revelutionary War Novel Book Review 11/29/11
Appling My Intelligence 11/18/11
Smartville 11/03/11
How am I smart 10/21/11
The Triple Hoax 10/13/11
Arizona 10/12/11
Kelsey 09/15/11
kelsey 09/12/11

I picked why do Referees wear strips for my second Wonderopolis post.A few interesting things I learned during my reading was that referee got its start in soccer.The reason that most referees wear strips or funny colors is to not look like a player. These are my 3 words. First is official i think of official as like this is what is going to happen and its not going to change. Second is judge i think of judge as like the person that tells u what to do kind of or whats going to happen. Third is timekeeper i think timekeeper as the person that keeps up with time and like how much longer you have left.This wonder i chose kind of relates to a career for when i grow up because i have been playing soccer since i was like 7 and that's something i enjoy doing and i see a referees at all of my games and i would also love to still being playing soccer when i get older! :)
Article posted March 15, 2012 at 02:49 PM • comment • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List

I am a Voyager viking and I am proud to be one!