My Blog

This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

some ways I could use these skills outside of the classroom is first trying to remember to even do these "skills" outside of class. some things I can do to practice evaluating texts and responding critically is jot down notes of the things im watching or reading just to help me remember what is being said. and some things I can do to help me respond critically is get all the key points that are being said. if I did these things like jotting down notes of what im reading or watching it will help me get better and help me better understand what im watching or reading. another thing I can do for evaluating texts is re-reading what I dont understand or go over the work I write down until I have no mistakes and I fully understand it.
Article posted March 15, 2012 at 08:56 AM • comment • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List