Music

This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

06/15/12
Blog 8 06/01/12
05/01/12
05/01/12
Blog 5 04/05/12
03/22/12
03/15/12
My strategies 03/01/12
Class impressions 02/23/12
poetry 02/16/12

If the internet disappeared tomorrow I would be able to live without it, I think having the internet is useful but causes so many extra problems. Nobody will just call you first, usually they will either message you on a social networking site and if you don’t answer right away than they will call you. I think people got way too dependent of the internet; nobody goes out and meets anyone now days they will just look on the internet. I think it was one of the worst things that were invented, even though I use it daily that’s my opinion.
Article posted March 15, 2012 at 08:50 AM • comment (1) • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

I completely agree with you that if the internet disappeared tomorrow we would be able to live without it, because before many years we did not have internet, and the life used to be normal. It is true that people got way too dependent of the internet. Since we are using the internet we are losing the opportunity that we used to meet face to face. We are chatting via the internet and became lazy; however the internet gives us so many advantages, such us: we can study online and have our degrees; we can also meet new friends via the internet. We can get any information we need it from the internet. In my opinion the internet has more advantage than its disadvantage.
Posted June 18, 2012 at 11:03 AM by • Sawsan G

I like to listen to the music.