My reaction to the movie is that why would anyone be racist and harm other people just because of their race? I think what the white people did was very wrong. I would have probably put in ear plugs when whites came to me. If that didn't work, I would've thrown my food at the bully. If that failed, I would've punched the guy in the face, as a last resort, even though it would've gotten me expelled. I would have the courage to continue because it takes a lot to get me mad. I would last a while. I think racism has gone down, but there are still some racists out there in the world. Things have changed a lot since the time of Ernest Green. There are mixed races in public, which is a good thing. Overall, the world is a better place, but not at its best.
Article posted March 14, 2012 at 07:00 PM • comment • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List