About me

International Towne 05/13/12
Flashcards 05/10/12
History Fair 05/07/12
Ernest Green 05/07/12
International Towne 05/01/12
School 01/31/12
Wiki 01/16/12
Goals for 2012 01/16/12
Blogging 12/07/11
Winter Break 12/06/11

Ernest Green Story Summary
My reaction to the movie is that why would anyone be racist and harm other people just because of their race? I think what the white people did was very wrong. I would have probably put in ear plugs when whites came to me. If that didn't work, I would've thrown my food at the bully. If that failed, I would've punched the guy in the face, as a last resort, even though it would've gotten me expelled. I would have the courage to continue because it takes a lot to get me mad. I would last a while. I think racism has gone down, but there are still some racists out there in the world. Things have changed a lot since the time of Ernest Green. There are mixed races in public, which is a good thing. Overall, the world is a better place, but not at its best.
Article posted March 14, 2012 at 07:00 PM • comment • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

I like to hang out with firends. Ihate school.I love animals.