Maddie’s wonderful-fantastical-cool blog!!!!

Ernest Green
I thought that this story was really inspiring because if I was in that situation then
I would leave in a flash. Ernest taught me how to be brave and stand up for yourself and your friends. If I was in that situation I would not be as brave and return to my old school. I would not have the courage to fight back because the whites would just bully me more. Things have changed because blacks are invited to schools and other activities. They can also vote and participate in the government. I thought the movie was really good and thought me a lot.
Article posted March 14, 2012 at 03:55 PM • comment • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

I love softball. I think I am a good person, but when I am mad I get really mad because I don’t usually get mad. I have blonde hair but that doesn’t always mean that I am dumb I can be smart when I want to be.