K Batteries are a force of energy and electricity. Batteries can create a full circuit by connecting batteries to light bulbs. The energy passes through the wires that connect the batteries to the light bulbs. There is a negative force and a positive force to each battery.
W What makes energy flow through the battery? What makes batteries have energy inside them? How do batteries get the negative and positive forces?
L. I learned how to make a battery with 2 peices of metal, a grain of wheat light bulb attached to wires, and copper sulfate solution. I also learned the general names of the important parts of a battery. The metals are the electrodes. The batery acid is the electrolyte. I also learned the battery cycle for charged batteries. You can see my blog titled Charging a Battery. I learned about how different charging times effect the length that a battery stays on. The longer a battery absorbs energy, the longer a battery will produce energy.

Article posted March 13, 2012 at 10:35 AM • comment • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List