Copyright (c) 2014 by LilCutie#14 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LilCutie#14 -- Blogmeister

Lil Cutie#14

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by LilCutie#14

teacher: Rob Jacklin

What makes you go viral on YouTube? You would need something like taste-make, participation, and unexpectedness. I think the video should make sense and probably be funny. Everyone likes funny videos. It also needs to be entertaining. Make it something that would probably get a million hits. Funny videos get alot of hits.

Article posted March 13, 2012 at 09:09 AM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

Hi! I am a girl. I play soccer and volleyball. I’m in fifth grade. I love to have fun! I love to be artistic. I love to play wii. I hate brussel sprouts, and bugs. I love to act. I love to hang out with my friends and get crazy. I don’t like Justin Beiber or Taylor Swift. I find both of those singers singing annoying. I like to watch T.V. and movies. I like to cook even though I’m not that good. I don’t like school or getting up early. I believe in Christ. I go to church on Saturdays.