Tralalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllyyyy!!! Hehehehe give meh SWEETS!!!!

About my place

My place has a waterview, I live in Washington/ Pt. Townsend.

My school is Chimacum. I live in a condo it's a nice place. It's a tiny town (Pt. Townend) is.

The big store here is Safeway. my fav store there is the Art and Glass supply store: Akamai.

-Chiyo-san (A.K.A Gladys :P)

Article posted March 12, 2012 at 03:12 PM • comment (2) • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

i like your blog because it really describes about the stuff you love about pt. And you didnt put any thing bad about pt you just listed your fav things.
Posted March 13, 2012 at 09:59 AM by • katherinen
Hello, Thank-You for viewing my page. I think your page is very interesting and it sounds like you live in a wonderful place and go to a wonderfull school.
Posted March 12, 2012 at 05:59 PM by • Abby

I love to draw, meh fav food is strawberries, anime iz awsome, mai personality is unique(if not odd), ai like 2 write,japanese iz cool, i'm very witty, don't give me candy unless u want meh to go all crazy an hyper :-P, i luv listnin to songs. OMG!!!!!!!! someone just petted my hair and earlier someone flipped it!! BUT WHO????????

Lalalala science 06/11/12
Week 10 blog challenge 05/17/12
Pen name possibilities 05/16/12
NO 05/16/12
Hey 05/15/12
Force of friction 05/14/12
((O_O)) 05/06/12
I found a new anime to watch... 05/05/12
Dear Ally....... 05/04/12
HELLO!!!! 05/01/12