Copyright (c) 2014 by Lisa Casey Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lisa Casey -- Blogmeister

7 Ade -

Library

A safe place to learn about ourselves and others through blogging.

by Lisa Casey

No Links added yet!

Name three things that you are grateful for...

grateful

Image from sistersrunningthekitchen.com

Article posted March 12, 2012 at 03:09 PM • comment (5) • Reads 140 • Return to Blog List

What A Wonderful Writing Prompt. May I use it too please?
Posted September 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM by • Lorraine
Hi Mrs.Casey! i got your comment and i think i have found what make it so cool. my teacher is slow at posting some of the things that i snet to her ( such as chapters 2-13? of my blog story and profile- chapter 13 of my other blog story and some other things.) so it doesn't seem like much. i still thing blogging is some what a waste of time because i can easily get adiccted to it and then forget about other homework, but so far that hasn't happened and i'm glad. i've been busy too lately. so much homework, so little time. i'm also starting to make friendshop bracelets to sell at a store that my parent sell vintage and old items at. my dad sells old pens and my mom sells vintage tablecloths, napkins, guest towels and stuff like that. i'm going to try and sell freidnship braclets. they're fun to make and i love them. so do my friends. right now i'm working on a braclet that twists like one of those wind thing. it's pattern looks sloppy from afar, but up close you can see that it twists around and it makes it look so cool!
Posted March 18, 2012 at 07:58 AM by • kacie
Good morning Ms. Casey. Thank you for the writing prompt. My students will be reponding to it this morning.:)
Posted March 16, 2012 at 08:11 AM by • jim.ellis
Posted March 16, 2012 at 08:10 AM by • jim.ellis
Home, Family, and Friends.
Posted March 15, 2012 at 06:38 AM by • Sargeant Caboose

6F1
6F2
6F3
7Aenrichment
7Benrichment
7Cenrichment
Links
Movers and Military
six one
six three
six two

Mrs. Casey is a school library media specialist in beautiful Jamestown, RI.