Copyright (c) 2014 by KD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KD -- Blogmeister

Karee's AWESOME blog! :)

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by KD

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

Limerick- Frogs-
There once was a family of frogs.
Who loved to sit on the logs.
They would croak all day
And you would say “no way!”
To the frogs and would start to jog.

Limerick- Stars-
The stars are very bright.
You can only see them at night.
It’s great to lie down.
And not be in town.
To see the stars that will maybe take flight.

Haiku- Smile-
Glistening white teeth.
When happy, it’s worth doing.
Lips will stretch out far.

Haiku- Clock-
I will move my hands.
I have numbers on my face.
Sometimes used for math.
Article posted March 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM • comment • Reads 127 • Return to Blog List

My name is Karee. I like to play basketball with friends. I also like to go biking. I am a great actor as well. Also, I love to read! My favorite book is Sideways Stories from Wayside school by Louis Sachar. Its a great book!!! That's a few things about me!!!